USA +1 7065 38-39-40
UK +44 754-373-15-03
Job 17 | Index
The Bible - Job 18
- Then answered Bildad the Shuhite, and said,
- How long will it be ere ye make an end of words? mark, and afterwards we will speak.
- Wherefore are we counted as beasts, and reputed vile in your sight?
- He teareth himself in his anger: shall the earth be forsaken for thee? and shall the rock be removed out of his place?
- Yea, the light of the wicked shall be put out, and the spark of his fire shall not shine.
- The light shall be dark in his tabernacle, and his candle shall be put out with him.
- The steps of his strength shall be straitened, and his own counsel shall cast him down.
- For he is cast into a net by his own feet, and he walketh upon a snare.
- The gin shall take him by the heel, and the robber shall prevail against him.
- The snare is laid for him in the ground, and a trap for him in the way.
- Terrors shall make him afraid on every side, and shall drive him to his feet.
- His strength shall be hungerbitten, and destruction shall be ready at his side.
- It shall devour the strength of his skin: even the firstborn of death shall devour his strength.
- His confidence shall be rooted out of his tabernacle, and it shall bring him to the king of terrors.
- It shall dwell in his tabernacle, because it is none of his: brimstone shall be scattered upon his habitation.
- His roots shall be dried up beneath, and above shall his branch be cut off.
- His remembrance shall perish from the earth, and he shall have no name in the street.
- He shall be driven from light into darkness, and chased out of the world.
- He shall neither have son nor nephew among his people, nor any remaining in his dwellings.
- They that come after him shall be astonied at his day, as they that went before were affrighted.
- Surely such are the dwellings of the wicked, and this is the place of him that knoweth not God.
Copyright © 24GLO LTD ® 2004-2021. All rights reserved.