USA +1 7065 38-39-40
UK +44 754-373-15-03
Job 22 | Index
The Bible - Job 23
- Then Job answered and said,
- Even to day is my complaint bitter: my stroke is heavier than my groaning.
- Oh that I knew where I might find him! that I might come even to his seat!
- I would order my cause before him, and fill my mouth with arguments.
- I would know the words which he would answer me, and understand what he would say unto me.
- Will he plead against me with his great power? No; but he would put strength in me.
- There the righteous might dispute with him; so should I be delivered for ever from my judge.
- Behold, I go forward, but he is not there; and backward, but I cannot perceive him:
- On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him:
- But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
- My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined.
- Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.
- But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.
- For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.
- Therefore am I troubled at his presence: when I consider, I am afraid of him.
- For God maketh my heart soft, and the Almighty troubleth me:
- Because I was not cut off before the darkness, neither hath he covered the darkness from my face.
Copyright © 24GLO LTD ® 2004-2021. All rights reserved.