USA +1 7065 38-39-40
UK +44 754-373-15-03
Psalms 58 | Index
The Bible - Psalms 59
- Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me.
- Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men.
- For, lo, they lie in wait for my soul: the mighty are gathered against me; not for my transgression, nor for my sin, O LORD.
- They run and prepare themselves without my fault: awake to help me, and behold.
- Thou therefore, O LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel, awake to visit all the heathen: be not merciful to any wicked transgressors. Selah.
- They return at evening: they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city.
- Behold, they belch out with their mouth: swords are in their lips: for who, say they, doth hear?
- But thou, O LORD, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision.
- Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defence.
- The God of my mercy shall prevent me: God shall let me see my desire upon mine enemies.
- Slay them not, lest my people forget: scatter them by thy power; and bring them down, O Lord our shield.
- For the sin of their mouth and the words of their lips let them even be taken in their pride: and for cursing and lying which they speak.
- Consume them in wrath, consume them, that they may not be: and let them know that God ruleth in Jacob unto the ends of the earth. Selah.
- And at evening let them return; and let them make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city.
- Let them wander up and down for meat, and grudge if they be not satisfied.
- But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.
- Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy.
Copyright © 24GLO LTD ® 2004-2021. All rights reserved.