USA +1 7065 38-39-40
UK +44 754-373-15-03
Psalms 84 | Index
The Bible - Psalms 85
- Lord, thou hast been favourable unto thy land: thou hast brought back the captivity of Jacob.
- Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of thy people, thou hast covered all their sin. Selah.
- Thou hast taken away all thy wrath: thou hast turned thyself from the fierceness of thine anger.
- Turn us, O God of our salvation, and cause thine anger toward us to cease.
- Wilt thou be angry with us for ever? wilt thou draw out thine anger to all generations?
- Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?
- Shew us thy mercy, O LORD, and grant us thy salvation.
- I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.
- Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him; that glory may dwell in our land.
- Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
- Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.
- Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.
- Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps.
Copyright © 24GLO LTD ® 2004-2021. All rights reserved.