USA +1 7065 38-39-40
UK +44 754-373-15-03
Psalms 139 | Index
The Bible - Psalms 140
- Deliver me, O LORD, from the evil man: preserve me from the violent man;
- Which imagine mischiefs in their heart; continually are they gathered together for war.
- They have sharpened their tongues like a serpent; adders' poison is under their lips. Selah. Rom 3:13 Psa 5:9
- Keep me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from the violent man; who have purposed to overthrow my goings.
- The proud have hid a snare for me, and cords; they have spread a net by the wayside; they have set gins for me. Selah.
- I said unto the LORD, Thou art my God: hear the voice of my supplications, O LORD.
- O GOD the Lord, the strength of my salvation, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle.
- Grant not, O LORD, the desires of the wicked: further not his wicked device; lest they exalt themselves. Selah.
- As for the head of those that compass me about, let the mischief of their own lips cover them.
- Let burning coals fall upon them: let them be cast into the fire; into deep pits, that they rise not up again.
- Let not an evil speaker be established in the earth: evil shall hunt the violent man to overthrow him.
- I know that the LORD will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and the right of the poor.
- Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto thy name: the upright shall dwell in thy presence.
Copyright © 24GLO LTD ® 2004-2021. All rights reserved.