USA +1 7065 38-39-40
UK +44 754-373-15-03
Proverbs 9 | Index
The Bible - Proverbs 10
- The proverbs of Solomon. A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish son is the heaviness of his mother.
- Treasures of wickedness profit nothing: but righteousness delivereth from death.
- The LORD will not suffer the soul of the righteous to famish: but he casteth away the substance of the wicked.
- He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich.
- He that gathereth in summer is a wise son: but he that sleepeth in harvest is a son that causeth shame.
- Blessings are upon the head of the just: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.
- The memory of the just is blessed: but the name of the wicked shall rot.
- The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall.
- He that walketh uprightly walketh surely: but he that perverteth his ways shall be known.
- He that winketh with the eye causeth sorrow: but a prating fool shall fall.
- The mouth of a righteous man is a well of life: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.
- Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.
- In the lips of him that hath understanding wisdom is found: but a rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding.
- Wise men lay up knowledge: but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction.
- The rich man's wealth is his strong city: the destruction of the poor is their poverty.
- The labour of the righteous tendeth to life: the fruit of the wicked to sin.
- He is in the way of life that keepeth instruction: but he that refuseth reproof erreth.
- He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool.
- In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.
- The tongue of the just is as choice silver: the heart of the wicked is little worth.
- The lips of the righteous feed many: but fools die for want of wisdom.
- The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
- It is as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom.
- The fear of the wicked, it shall come upon him: but the desire of the righteous shall be granted.
- As the whirlwind passeth, so is the wicked no more: but the righteous is an everlasting foundation.
- As vinegar to the teeth, and as smoke to the eyes, so is the sluggard to them that send him.
- The fear of the LORD prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.
- The hope of the righteous shall be gladness: but the expectation of the wicked shall perish.
- The way of the LORD is strength to the upright: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.
- The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.
- The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom: but the froward tongue shall be cut out.
- The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable: but the mouth of the wicked speaketh frowardness.
Copyright © 24GLO LTD ® 2004-2021. All rights reserved.