USA +1 7065 38-39-40
UK +44 754-373-15-03
Proverbs 19 | Index
The Bible - Proverbs 20
- Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.
- The fear of a king is as the roaring of a lion: whoso provoketh him to anger sinneth against his own soul.
- It is an honour for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling.
- The sluggard will not plow by reason of the cold; therefore shall he beg in harvest, and have nothing.
- Counsel in the heart of man is like deep water; but a man of understanding will draw it out.
- Most men will proclaim every one his own goodness: but a faithful man who can find?
- The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him.
- A king that sitteth in the throne of judgment scattereth away all evil with his eyes.
- Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin?
- Divers weights, and divers measures, both of them are alike abomination to the LORD.
- Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right.
- The hearing ear, and the seeing eye, the LORD hath made even both of them.
- Love not sleep, lest thou come to poverty; open thine eyes, and thou shalt be satisfied with bread.
- It is naught, it is naught, saith the buyer: but when he is gone his way, then he boasteth.
- There is gold, and a multitude of rubies: but the lips of knowledge are a precious jewel.
- Take his garment that is surety for a stranger: and take a pledge of him for a strange woman.
- Bread of deceit is sweet to a man; but afterwards his mouth shall be filled with gravel.
- Every purpose is established by counsel: and with good advice make war.
- He that goeth about as a talebearer revealeth secrets: therefore meddle not with him that flattereth with his lips.
- Whoso curseth his father or his mother, his lamp shall be put out in obscure darkness.
- An inheritance may be gotten hastily at the beginning; but the end thereof shall not be blessed.
- Say not thou, I will recompense evil; but wait on the LORD, and he shall save thee.
- Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.
- Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?
- It is a snare to the man who devoureth that which is holy, and after vows to make enquiry.
- A wise king scattereth the wicked, and bringeth the wheel over them.
- The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly.
- Mercy and truth preserve the king: and his throne is upholden by mercy.
- The glory of young men is their strength: and the beauty of old men is the grey head.
- The blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil: so do stripes the inward parts of the belly.
Copyright © 24GLO LTD ® 2004-2021. All rights reserved.