USA +1 7065 38-39-40
UK +44 754-373-15-03
Ecclesiastes 2 | Index
The Bible - Ecclesiastes 3
- To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
- A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
- A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
- A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
- A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
- A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
- A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
- A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
- What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?
- I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.
- He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
- I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.
- And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.
- I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
- That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.
- And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.
- I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.
- I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
- For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.
- All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
- Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?
- Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?
Copyright © 24GLO LTD ® 2004-2021. All rights reserved.