USA +1 7065 38-39-40
UK +44 754-373-15-03
Isaiah 41 | Index
The Bible - Isaiah 42
- Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. Mt 12:18
- He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. Mt 12:19
- A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth. Mt 12:20
- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.
- Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:
- I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; Luke 2:32
- To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
- I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
- Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.
- Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
- Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.
- Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands.
- The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.
- I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.
- I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.
- And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
- They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods.
- Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see.
- Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant?
- Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.
- The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.
- But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.
- Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?
- Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.
- Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not to heart.
Copyright © 24GLO LTD ® 2004-2021. All rights reserved.