USA +1 7065 38-39-40
UK +44 754-373-15-03
Jeremiah 29 | Index
The Bible - Jeremiah 30
- The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying,
- Thus speaketh the LORD God of Israel, saying, Write thee all the words that I have spoken unto thee in a book.
- For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.
- And these are the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah.
- For thus saith the LORD; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace.
- Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness?
- Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
- For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:
- But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.
- Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.
- For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet I will not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.
- For thus saith the LORD, Thy bruise is incurable, and thy wound is grievous.
- There is none to plead thy cause, that thou mayest be bound up: thou hast no healing medicines.
- All thy lovers have forgotten thee; they seek thee not; for I have wounded thee with the wound of an enemy, with the chastisement of a cruel one, for the multitude of thine iniquity; because thy sins were increased.
- Why criest thou for thine affliction? thy sorrow is incurable for the multitude of thine iniquity: because thy sins were increased, I have done these things unto thee.
- Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.
- For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.
- Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwellingplaces; and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof.
- And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.
- Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them.
- And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me: for who is this that engaged his heart to approach unto me? saith the LORD.
- And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
- Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.
- The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return, until he hath done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it.
Copyright © 24GLO LTD ® 2004-2021. All rights reserved.