USA +1 7065 38-39-40
UK +44 754-373-15-03
Matthew 24 | Index
The Bible - Matthew 25
- Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
- And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
- They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
- But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
- While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
- And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
- Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
- And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
- But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
- And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
- Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
- But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
- Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
- For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
- And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
- Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.
- And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.
- But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.
- After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.
- And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.
- His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
- He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.
- His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
- Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
- And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
- His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
- Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
- Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
- For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
- And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
- When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
- And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
- And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
- Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
- For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
- Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
- Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
- When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
- Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
- And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
- Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
- For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
- I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
- Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
- Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
- And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Copyright © 24GLO LTD ® 2004-2021. All rights reserved.