USA +1 7065 38-39-40
UK +44 754-373-15-03
Matthew 27 | Index
The Bible - Matthew 28
- In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
- And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
- His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
- And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
- And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
- He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
- And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.
- And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.
- And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.
- Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.
- Now when they were going, behold, some of the watch came into the city, and shewed unto the chief priests all the things that were done.
- And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers,
- Saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept.
- And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you.
- So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day.
- Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.
- And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.
- And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
- Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
- Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Copyright © 24GLO LTD ® 2004-2021. All rights reserved.