USA +1 7065 38-39-40
UK +44 754-373-15-03
John 14 | Index
The Bible - John 15
- I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
- Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
- Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
- Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
- I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
- If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
- If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
- Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
- As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
- If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
- These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
- This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
- Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
- Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
- Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
- Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
- These things I command you, that ye love one another.
- If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
- If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
- Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
- But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.
- If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
- He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
- If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
- But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause. Ps 35:19, 69:4
- But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
- And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.
Copyright © 24GLO LTD ® 2004-2021. All rights reserved.