USA +1 7065 38-39-40
UK +44 754-373-15-03
Romans 2 | Index
The Bible - Romans 3
- What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?
- Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.
- For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?
- God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged. Psa 51:4
- But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)
- God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world?
- For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?
- And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just.
- What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
- As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: Psa 14:1, 53:1 Ecc 7:20
- There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. Psa 14:2, 53:2
- They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Psa 14:3, 53:3
- Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: Psa 5:9, 140:3
- Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: Psa 10:7
- Their feet are swift to shed blood: Isa 59:7 Prov 1:16
- Destruction and misery are in their ways: Isa 59:7
- And the way of peace have they not known: Isa 59:8
- There is no fear of God before their eyes. Isa 59:8
- Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
- Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
- But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
- Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
- For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
- Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
- Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
- To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
- Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
- Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
- Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:
- Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.
- Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.
Copyright © 24GLO LTD ® 2004-2021. All rights reserved.