USA +1 7065 38-39-40
UK +44 754-373-15-03
Romans 10 | Index
The Bible - Romans 11
- I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
- God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
- Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. 1 Kings 19:10, 14
- But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. 1 Kings 19:18
- Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
- And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
- What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
- (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day. Isa 29:10
- And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them: Psa 69:22
- Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway. Psa 69:23
- I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
- Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
- For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
- If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
- For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
- For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
- And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
- Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
- Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
- Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
- For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
- Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
- And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
- For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
- For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
- And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: Isa 59:20
- For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. Isa 59:21
- As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.
- For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
- For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
- Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
- For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.
- O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
- For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor? Isa 40:13
- Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? Job 41:11
- For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
Copyright © 24GLO LTD ® 2004-2021. All rights reserved.