USA +1 7065 38-39-40
UK +44 754-373-15-03
1 Corinthians 5 | Index
The Bible - 1 Corinthians 6
1 Corinthians 7
- Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
- Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
- Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
- If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
- I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
- But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
- Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?
- Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.
- Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
- Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
- And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
- All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
- Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.
- And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.
- Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
- What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh. Gen 2:24 Matt 19:5 Mark 10:7 Eph 5:31
- But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
- Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
- What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
- For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
Copyright © 24GLO LTD ® 2004-2021. All rights reserved.