USA +1 7065 38-39-40
UK +44 754-373-15-03
1 Timothy 1 | Index
The Bible - 1 Timothy 2
1 Timothy 3
- I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
- For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
- For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
- Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
- For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
- Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
- Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.
- I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.
- In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
- But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
- Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
- But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
- For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
- And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
- Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Copyright © 24GLO LTD ® 2004-2021. All rights reserved.