USA +1 7065 38-39-40
UK +44 754-373-15-03
Revelation 1 | Index
The Bible - Revelation 2
- Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
- I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
- And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
- Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
- Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
- But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.
- He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
- And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
- I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
- Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
- He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
- And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;
- I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
- But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
- So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate.
- Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.
- He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
- And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
- I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
- Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
- And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
- Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
- And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
- But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.
- But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
- And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
- And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. Psa 2:9
- And I will give him the morning star.
- He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Copyright © 24GLO LTD ® 2004-2021. All rights reserved.