Services in Cyprus About Pay Contact CY +357-96-38-39-40 WhatsApp Messenger Skype Send message email@example.com
Example legalization for Canada in Cyprus
For legalization we need
- original of the document or certified copy,
- copy of passport of the owner of the document,
- power of attorney.
- The original of the document,
- A true copy of the document is also accepted only if it has been notarized by the certifying officer in the Republic of Cyprus or certified by the Municipality where it was originally issued.
Any official government documents issued by Cyprus:
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Certificate of divorce
- Death certificate
- Certificate of adoption / adoption order
- Evidence of a change of surname, name, patronymic
- Evidence of paternity / maternity
- Certificate of good conduct (police certificate)
- Identity card
Legalization on documents about education:
- Appendix to the Diploma
Legalization on business documents:
- Certificates of Incorporation issued by the Department of the Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver in Cyprus
- Power of Attorney
- Other documents certified by a notary
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (Charter) of the Company.
15 Themistocles Dervis Street
Margarita House 15
Tel.: 35722 775508, 35722 833147 (Res.)
Fax: 35722 779905
Dr. Rita C. Severis
09:00 – 15:30 (Monday - Friday)
Copyright © 24GLO LTD ® 2004-2021. All rights reserved.